|Colorado Scenic Byways!|
|Immigration Reform News!|
Get your free Colorado vacation guide and maps at the above links!
This is a great state to visit! There is a lot to do here, four wheel driving,
skiing, hiking, fishing, dancing, old west towns!
Come C this spectacular state!
- Obey the speed laws in Colorado.
- Small towns are especially vigilant!
- You only have to have a .08 blood alcohol content to be considered driving under the influence of alcohol. That is the equivalent of two beers for most people.
- Colorado lakes are covered by ice most of the year. When the ice thaws the water is freezing cold.
- Wear a life jacket and remain alert!
- Colorado considers boating under the influence as a DUI. Be careful when boating and watch your alcohol intake.
- Colorado has a medical marijuana law. To use or purchase marijuana you must have a doctor’s prescription.
- The law differs by the town, so be sure to check local ordinances. Consumption of marijuana in public is not allowed!
Attorney at law