User-agent: * Allow: / Legal news, political opinion, Satire, and lawyer thinking by Tim Paynter, Attorney at Law: Getting the Word Out Technorati

Why Not Twitter This?

Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting the Word Out Technorati

Talking to the wall does nothing for any of us. W69XZD5EXD3B I am not sure my advice is the best advice, no one can say that. However, the secret to getting the word out is knowing how to use internet resources. For a guy who is over 50, that can be difficult.

The problem is, when I went to law school none of this existed. It has been created in the past several years. So you have an old fart like me trying to learn new things, and it is like a very large square peg trying to fit into a tiny round hole. It just does not work.

Take Technorati. I am still not sure what the heck it does. Everyone says you need to use it. Syndication is what it used to be. Now, nearly everyone can be syndicated, maybe not so hot because of the competition. However, syndication through the net is disseminanation of information the millions of people who would not otherwise have the chance to read your stuff. It cuts both ways.

From my point of view we are lucky to have common use of the net. I can't imagine where we will be in 50 years, what new technology will pop up, what new societies will be created. If I do my part there will be something to pass on!

No comments:

Post a Comment