User-agent: * Allow: / Legal news, political opinion, Satire, and lawyer thinking by Tim Paynter, Attorney at Law: Full retraction regarding civil disobedience and Alto Arizona and Puente Arizona, national day of action!

Why Not Twitter This?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Full retraction regarding civil disobedience and Alto Arizona and Puente Arizona, national day of action!

 

Earlier, I reported that many acts of civil disobedience were likely at the Alto Arizona immigration protest against SB 1070. 

 

I was wrong.

 

It is my understanding Alto Arizona and Puente Arizona support lawful protests of SB 1070.  It was my mis-understanding they were planning on using civil disobedience at the event to make their point.  As I later found out, they specifically elected NOT to use civil disobedience.  Rather, they decided to us “an action”, a protest, to make their point.

 

Please forgive my error in this matter.  I got my information from sources out-side of Colorado that are not as reliable as I thought.

 

I do not speak for Alto Arizona or Puente Arizona.  All reports are from my own personal point of view and sometimes I am wrong.  I will do better next time!

 

Sincerely,

 

Tim Paynter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment